Bananas tend to be well-tolerated by many GPers. If you’re tired of banana smoothies, give this recipe a try instead.
You will need:
- cooking spray
- 4 firm bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup maple syrup (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange banana halves in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle maple syrup over bananas and top with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, 10 to 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 mins/Cooking Time: 10 mins/ Total Time: 20 mins
CONTINUE READING BELOW