This recipe combines canned items with fresh items, so it’s really quick to prepare and tastes very fresh. Perfect for summer! The amounts indicated below are what I use when I make a big batch for barbeques, so I suggest cutting down for a family-size portion. Refrigerate for extra cool freshness! Keeps well in refrigerator.
You will need:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 (7 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can yellow and white corn, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white corn with chipotle peppers
- 1 large seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup diced red onion, or more to taste
- 1 ½ limes, juiced
Mix tomatoes with green chile peppers, Mexican-style corn, yellow and white corn, white corn with chipotle peppers, cucumber, red bell peppers, cilantro, red onion, and lime juice together in a large bowl.
Prep Time: 20 mins/Cooking Time: -/ Total Time: 20 mins