They’ll never know it’s vegetarian!
You will need:
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen burger-style crumbles
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney beans
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can tomato juice
- 5 onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large pot, combine meat substitute, black beans, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, tomato juice, onions, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, bay leaves, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cover. Let the chili simmer for at least 1 hour before serving.
Prep Time: 10 mins/Cooking Time: 1 hr/ Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins