..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and red onion. It’s a little sweet and a little tangy, yet fresh and crispy.
You will need:
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
Advertisements CONTINUE READING BELOW
Place the cucumber, onion, dill, garlic, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl, and toss. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Gently toss the avocado with the cucumber mixture. Refrigerate mixture 10 minutes more. Remove from the refrigerator, and drain. Remove and discard garlic. Toss the cucumber mixture again with the red wine vinegar.
Prep Time: 20 mins/Cooking Time: -/ Total Time: 50 mins