A quick side dish to serve with fish tacos or grilled chicken; serve in small bowls or use slotted spoon to plate alongside fish tacos or grilled chicken.
You will need:
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 small lime, juiced (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or more to taste
Stir black beans, tomatoes, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder together in a saucepan over medium heat; cook until the tomatoes soften, 10 to 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 mins/Cooking Time: 10 mins/ Total Time: 15 mins