At the payment terminal in the store, present your rewards card by holding iPhone near the contactless reader. Apple Pay then switches to your default payment card to pay for the purchase. In some stores, you can apply your rewards card and payment card in one step.
How do I use Apple pay on my iPhone?
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- To pay with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card.
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. …
- Confirm the payment.
How do I pay with Apple pay?
- Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation or tap an existing one.
- Tap the Apple Pay button . If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap. …
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay, then tap the send button. …
- Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
What is Apple pay and how does it work?
Apple Pay is simple to set up. Just add your credit or debit card to the Wallet app on your iPhone and you’re ready to go. … Use Apple Cash with Apple Pay. Apple Pay powers Apple Cash, which works a lot like a debit card and lets you send and receive money right in Messages.
Where is Apple Pay in my phone?
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “+” button on the top-right to add a card.
- Tap “Continue.”
- Grab the credit or debit card you want to associate with Apple Pay.
- Position your iPhone’s camera to focus on card number (it’s either on the front or back).
How do I pay with my iPhone Wallet?
Use a rewards card
Add your rewards card to Wallet. At the payment terminal in the store, present your rewards card by holding iPhone near the contactless reader. Apple Pay then switches to your default payment card to pay for the purchase.
Can u get scammed on Apple pay?
The way you can get scammed with Apple Pay is the same as you could get scammed while using any other payment system. Scammers make you transfer your money via Apple Pay to appear as if it was your own choice.
How do I activate Apple pay cash?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap Wallet &, Apple Pay.
- Turn Apple Cash on.
- Under Payment Cards, tap Apple Cash.
- Tap Continue, then follow the instructions on your screen.
Can I pay my friend with Apple pay?
Apple Pay makes sending and receiving money with friends and family as simple as sending a message. They can use the debit and credit cards they already have added to Apple Pay, so there’s no need to install an app or create yet another account. …
What are the disadvantages of Apple Pay?
- Limited use: Apple pay is available in iPhone 6 and above and iPad 2 or higher versions.
- Acceptance: Not all retailers use mobile payment terminal thus, you have to carry your wallet to do shopping.
Does Apple pay go straight to your bank account?
When you transfer money from your Apple Cash1 card, you can either use a bank transfer to send funds to your bank account in 1 to 3 days or you can use Instant Transfer2 to send funds instantly3 to an eligible Mastercard or Visa debit card. You can also send money to an individual in the Messages app.
How do I use Apple pay on my iPhone 12?
- Double-press the side button on the right side of the iPhone 12.
- Apple pay opens to your default card. Hold your phone up and authenticate the transaction with using Face ID. …
- Then hold the phone near the payment terminal until you see Done and a blue checkmark displayed on your screen.