..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
You can make this one as hot as you like!
You will need:
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (20 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
Advertisements CONTINUE READING BELOW
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
Arrange the chicken pieces in a 3 quart casserole dish or a 9×13 inch baking dish. Combine the salsa, red bell pepper, cumin, lemon juice, chili powder and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Pour the black beans on top and cover. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Serve with rice if desired.
Prep Time: -/Cooking Time: -/ Total Time: –