- Malt loaf with banana &, honey. A star rating of 1 out of 5. …
- Baked eggs with spinach &, tomato. …
- Creamy porridge with spiced apple &, cranberry. …
- Veggie breakfast bakes. …
- Vegan tomato &, mushroom pancakes. …
- Apple &, linseed porridge. …
- Asparagus soldiers with a soft-boiled egg. …
- Fruit &, nut granola.
Can I eat eggs on a low sodium diet?
Foods like fresh vegetables, fruits, most dairy products, eggs and unsalted nuts are naturally low in sodium.
Can you eat bacon on a low sodium diet?
Avoid pickles, canned or marinated vegetables, olives, cured meats, bacon and bacon bits, seasoned croutons, cheeses, salted seeds, and nuts.
What breakfast cereals are low sodium?
- Crunchy Maple Sunrise.
- Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise.
- Flax Plus Multibran Flakes (also available with Cinnamon)
- Flax Plus Maple Pecan Crunch.
- Fruit Juice Sweetened Corn Flakes.
- Heritage Flakes.
- Heritage O’s Cereal.
- Honey’d Corn Flakes.
Can you eat scrambled eggs without salt?
Eggs can be enjoyed as part of a healthy, balanced diet, but it’s best to cook them without adding salt or fat. For example: boiled or poached, without added salt. scrambled without butter and using low-fat milk instead of cream.
What snacks are low in sodium?
- Carrots and hummus.
- Berries and Greek yogurt.
- Peanut butter and banana.
- Unsalted trail mix.
- Air-popped popcorn.
- Unsalted edamame (steamed or dry-roasted)
- Smoothies made with yogurt or nut butters.
- Low sodium cheese with bell pepper slices.
What can I eat for lunch on a low sodium diet?
- Herby celery &, bulgur salad. A star rating of 4.7 out of 5. …
- Mexican salad with tortilla croutons. …
- Tuna Niçoise protein pot. …
- Curried chicken &, mango salad. …
- Thai squash soup. …
- Salmon &, broccoli cakes with watercress, avocado &, tomato salad. …
- Indian chicken protein pots. …
- Butternut squash salad.
What is the healthiest breakfast meat?
|Breakfast Protein Sources||Protein (g)||Fat (g)|
|Canadian bacon, 2 ounces||12||3.9|
|Extra lean ham, 2 ounces||11||1.5|
|Turkey bacon, 2 strips||4||6|
|Light turkey sausage, 2 ounces||9||10|
What meat is low in sodium?
|Food type||Average sodium amount per serving|
|Beef, no added salt||45-65 mg (3 ounces)|
|Chicken, skinless and grilled, no added salt||20-80 mg (3 ounces)|
|Egg whites, cooked||55 mg (large)|
|Fish (catfish, cod, crab, halibut, shrimp, tuna)||40-200 mg (3 ounces)|
What chips are low sodium?
LAY’S® Lightly Salted Potato Chips. Made with 50% less sodium than our original recipe, with the same crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face. Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower, Corn, and/or Canola Oil), and Salt.
Is peanut butter low-sodium?
Jif Natural Low Sodium Creamy Peanut Butter.
Is Cheerios low in sodium?
But it turns out that Cheerios are remarkably high in salt. Just one cup of regular Cheerios contains 230 milligrams of salt, which is almost a quarter of the recommended intake of salt for a 1-3 year old (1,000 mg).
Is Rice Krispies low in sodium?
Kitchen Notes: Are you wondering why normal rice krispie treats are not low-sodium friendly? Most marshmallows have 25mg or so per 4 mallows. Not bad, but not sodium-free. Those krispies, however, have a whopping 190mg of sodium per 1 1/4 cup.