How do I get my Apple Watch icon back?
Swipe to the left on your phone and in the app library tap and hold on the watch app icon and drag it to your homepage. That worked.
Where is my Apple Watch app?
Swipe down on the centre of the screen >, in the Search box at the top of the screen, type “watch” >, if the Watch app is found, when the icon is shown in the search results, it will also show (to the right of the app icon) the name of any folder that it has been moved to.
Why can’t I find the Apple Watch app on my iPhone?
Under iOS 10 and later, you may have removed the app. If so, to add it back: Open the App Store app >, search for “watch” >, add Apple’s app to your iPhone. Yessss!
What does the i icon look like on my Apple Watch?
The circled i in the corner of an Apple Watch is for Information and is used to pair or re-pair an Apple Watch to an iPhone. To unpair: On watch, Settings >, General >, Reset >, Erase All Content &, Settings, on iPhone, Watch >, My Watch >, i >, Unpair Apple Watch.
How do I install Apple Watch app on my iPhone?
- Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
- Tap on Search at the bottom of the screen.
- Search for “watch” in the search box at the top.
- Tap the Download symbol or on Get, then on Install. Once installed, tap Open to launch the app immediately if you wish.
How do I put an app back on my home screen?
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app. You’ll find images of each Home screen.
- Slide the app to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I restore the watch app on my iPhone?
- On your iOS or iPadOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
Why does my Apple Watch not have the i icon?
In order to see the “i” icon on your watch when pairing your devices manually, follow these steps: Wear Apple Watch on your wrist and choose a language (see footnote). Separately on each device, tap on Start Pairing (on your iPhone, do this within the Watch app). Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually on your iPhone.
Why is the phone icon on my Apple Watch?
The green phone icon indicates that your Apple Watch is connected to the paired iPhone.
How do you pair an Apple Watch to a new phone?
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.